Castello di Sterpo (Bertiolo)
Originally granted to Detalmo and Asquino di Varmo, the castle was sold to Martino, Count della Torre (Martin von Thurn) in December 1335. In 1337 it was officially granted to Fedegrino della Torre by Patriarch Bertram de Saint Geniès. At the beginning of the 16th century it was sold by Febo and Giovanni della Torre to Albertino, Count of Colloredo, giving hospitality to the Imperial Chamberlain in 1502. On 30 July 1509 it was plundered and pillaged by the local people, roused to revolt by Antonio, Count of Savorgnano. Probably the object of subsequent attacks, the castle was extensively renovated in the 15th and 16th century, taking on the appearance we see today.